- Blood stained dhoti and shawl and the watch worn by Mahatma Gandhi when he was assassinated.
- One of the three bullets which killed Gandhiji.
- Urns in which his ‘ashes’ were carried for immersion into various rivers; the wooden frame in which the main urn was taken to Prayag (Allahabad) and the cloth bags in which the ‘ashes’ were kept for being carried to Prayag and Rameshwaram.
- Panels containing the favourite hymns-‘VAISHNAV JAN’ and ‘Lead Kindly Light’.
- Panels containing selected photographs and newspapers related to the Gandhiji’s assassination and cremation.
- Selected opinions of world leaders on Gandhiji.
- A wall-size photograph with the quote ‘My Life is My Message’.