APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE POST OF LIBRARIAN AT NATIONAL GANDHI MUSEUM LIBRARY
A post of Librarian is vacant in our Museum. The requirements for the said post are as under:
- have had experience in managing a reputed library for at least 10 years.
- be not more than 50 years of age
- have a positive interest in the life and work of Mahatma Gandhi, in India’s freedom movement, and in modern Indian history
- have knowledge of at least Hindi and English (linguistic proficiency in these and additional Indian language would be an asset; and
- be able to network with other national, state and district level libraries and be prepared to travel for this and related purposes.
Note: The above requirements could be relaxed in the case of a candidate who is otherwise qualified and found suitable. Salary/Honorarium will be suitably fixed according to their ability, commitment and qualifications.
The application along with documents to support the credentials of the candidate should reach to the undersigned by 09.06.2017.
National Gandhi Museum
Rajghat, New Delhi
Newsletter January to March 2017